Instant Canon Pixma E560 Setup
The Canon Pixma E560 Setup Ink Efficient printer is designed to provide you cost-effective wireless printing experience at low cost. The Canon Pixma e560 price in India is INR 6445. It can print up to 800 pages and capable of scanning and copying documents without any compromise in quality.
Canon Pixma E560 First Time Setup
- Peel off the tape from the printer package and gently remove the printer.
- Place the Canon Pixma E560 printeron a flat and clean surface.
- You will notice the setup ink cartridges, installation CD-ROM, and power cord in the printer package.
- Read the Quick Setup guide before you continue with the printer setup process.
- Discard all the packing materials from the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer.
- Now, open the ink access top cover and push the lever down.
- Install the setup ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots and push the lever upwards.
- Close the access door and load compatible papers into the paper input tray.
- Connect one terminal of the power cord into the printer’s port.
- Affix another terminal of the power cord into the power supply.
- Download the MP Drivers for your Canon Pixma E560 printer from the link given on this site.
- Install the Canon printer drivers and try printing a sample page.
Canon Pixma E560 driver free donwload
- Power off the Canon Pixma E560 machine by pressing the Power button.
- Ensure that you have enough storage on your computer before you download the printer drivers. Click the Download link given on this site to download the drivers for your Canon printer.
- In the Windows computer, a screen will prompt for Administration rights.
- Click the MP Driver file on the Downloads file and launch the installer to complete the setup.
- During installation, select the connectivity type as wired or wireless.
- After installation of the printer software, restart your computer to install the drivers properly.
Canon Pixma E560 driver Installation for windows
- Tap the ON/OFF Canon machine before you install the printer drivers.
- On your computer, load the installation CD-ROM in the computer’s CD Drive. You can also download the Canon printer MP Drivers from the link given on this site.
- If the User Account Control screen appears on your computer, select the Continue option.
- Click Easy Install option on the MP Drivers installer screen. All the software and drivers list will be displayed on the screen and click Install.
- Click Yes and accept to the license and agreements of the Canon printer software. On the Printer Connection screen, choose the connectivity type and select Next.
- If opted for USB connection, connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s port.
- Affix another terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port.
- Click Exit when the Canon printer MP driver installation is completed.
Canon Pixma E560 driver installation for Mac
- Turn off the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer by tapping the Power button.
- Power on the Mac computer and locate the printer drivers file in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the CUPS driver setup file on the Downloads folder.
- The Canon Pixma E560 printer will be named as mcpd-mac-e560-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg.
- The driver installation will be initiated on your Mac computer.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the driver installation.
- Restart your Mac computer after the installation process is completed.
- Now, power on the Canon Pixma E560 printer and load enough papers into the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges into the appropriate ink cartridge slots
- Try printing a sample page to ensure proper installation of drivers on your Mac computer.
How to configure Canon E560 WiFi
- Power on the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Download and install the MP Canon printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- During the installation of drivers, choose the connection type as a Wireless connection.
- When prompted on your computer tap the Wireless button and wait until the Power lamp is flashing quickly.
- Choose the region and set the necessary preferences.
- Select OK Or Yes to accept the end user agreements of the printer drivers.
- Select your wireless network router name and click Connect to establish the wireless connection between the printer and computer.
- Once the wireless connection is established, a screen will display your printer’s name and SSID.
- Select Next and complete the Canon E560 Wi-Fi setup.
Selphy/Inkjet App for Canon Pixma E560 printer
- Download the Canon Selphy/Inkjet app from the store.
- The Selphy/Inkjet app is available for both Android and Mac users.
- Connect your printer and smartphone is connected to the same network.
- Tap the Register icon at the left corner to add your printer.
- Your registered printer will appear on the screen.
- Open the image that you want to print and click Print.
- The Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer will print the selected documents.
- Collect the printed documents from the printer’s output tray.
Canon Pixma E560 Mobile Printing Solutions
The Canon Pixma E560 is a mobile printing capable printer. It supports various apps to facilitate printing from any device with the help of an active internet connection. The mobile printing solutions supported by the Canon E560 printer are Selphy/Inkjet app, Pixma Cloud Link, AirPrint, and Easy Photo Print Editor.
Canon Pixma E560 Airprint setup
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma E50 printer is powered on.
- Connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Enable the Wi-Fi connectivity on your Mac OS device.
- Open the file which you wish to print from your Apple device.
- On the Print Settings window, select your Canon Pixma E560 printer from the list.
- Adjust the number of prints by using the Plus and Minus icons.
- Save the changes made and click the Print option.
- Now, the Canon Pixma E50 printer will print the selected documents
Pixma Cloud Link for Canon E560 printer
- Power on the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer and load enough papers into the input tray.
- Initiate the Canon Print Inkjet app from your smartphone.
- Select the Cloud option and tap Start.
- Read and follow the guidelines and enter the necessary information.
- Click the Canon IMAGE GATEWAY.
- Click on the album of your choice and select the image that you want to print.
- Select the Next option and make the required print settings.
- Click Print and the Canon E560 printer will start printing the selected documents.
Canon e560 Ink cartridge
An ink cartridge is necessary to print from the printer. The types of cartridge used are black, cyan, magenta and yellow. Learn how to install the ink cartridge for the printing process.
Ink cartridge installation
- Switch on the printer.
- Raise the front cover on the top of the printer.
- Pull the output tray and its extension.
- Halt until the cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its package.
- Hold the cartridge to avoid stains or the surroundings.
- Peel off the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- Install the new set of cartridges into their holders.
- Close the lever on the cartridge and cover.
- Align the printhead for print quality printouts.
- Check the ink level frequently.
- If the ink level is low, replace it with a new one
Ink cartridge refill
- Verify if the ink cartridge level is very low.
- Press on top of the lever to remove the ink cartridge.
- Use a refill kit to begin the process.
- Place the cartridge on a paper towel.
- Utilize a syringe to inject ink into the hole.
- Locate the hole on the ink cartridge container.
- Eject ink into the sponge with ink using the appropriate color ink.
- Cover the hole using tape to avoid ink leakage.
- After covering, remove excess ink using a dry cloth.
- Seat the ink cartridges into their slots.
- After a while, the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer prints an alignment page.
How to print
- Insert plain papers into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides for proper alignment.
- Set the paper type and print quality to begin printing.
- Open the File menu. Click the Print option.
- Choose the printer model from the list of available devices.
- Check the two-sided checkbox in the Print dialog box.
- Select the Layout option from the pop-up menu on the Print dialog box.
- Choose either Long-edge binding or Short-edge binding for the two-sided menu.
- Complete the setup process using the instructions on the screen.
- Click the Print option to start the printing process.
How to Scan
- Use the IJ Scan utility software to start the scanning process.
- Turn on your printer and system.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the system over a network.
- Keep original on the platen along the engraved guides.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility software. Select the Auto option to start scanning.
- If you wish to scan photos, choose Settings.
- Set the paper size, resolution and color if required.
- Click the Photo option to start the scanning process.
- The scanned file is stored automatically in the destination folder.
- Cancel the scan procedure by clicking the Cancel button.
Canon Pixma TS307 troubleshooting
Troubleshooting refers to resolving issues. The printer encounters various kinds of problems. You need to fix the issue to resume printing from the printer. Go through the major printer issues and solutions and fix them.
How to Copy
- Check if the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer and the system are switched on.
- Insert plain sheets of paper on the main tray.
- Keep original along with the engraved guides on the platen.
- Press the Paper button on the top of the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Color or Black button to start the copy process
- Take the original out of the glass after completing the copy process.
- Press the Color and Black button repeatedly to increase the number of copies.
- Do not open the scanner glass when the document is scanned.
- When the printer scans the original, the ON light keeps flashing.
Canon Pixma E560 Troubleshooting
Printer encounters various kinds of the issue starting from connection to other troubleshooting. The first printer issues such as printer not responding, error code and scanner not working. The problems of its solutions are given below. Use the instructions mentioned to resolve the issue.
- Check if the printer and the system are turned on.
- Use different scan software to scan from the system.
- Do not turn off the printer and the system during the scan process.
- Do not connect the printer to a Virtual Private Network during the scan process. Disable the firewall settings on the printer.
- After a while, try to scan from the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer.
- Re-enable the firewall settings after the scanning process is completed.
- Check if the wireless light on the printer is stable.
- Unstable wireless light indicates that the connection is not established.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- Right-click on the printer driver and click Uninstall.
- After a while, reinstall the printer driver using the on-screen prompts.
Printer not responding
- A lost connection between the printer and the system can be the reason for the issue.
- Reboot the system and printer and then try to print again.
- An improper communication between the printer and access point can be the reason for the issue.
- Connect the printer to a proper port.
- Move the printer and the system close to a router for better signal strength.
- Make sure that the network name that is selected on the printer is similar to that of the system.
- For Windows system, look at the Printer Settings option under the Control Panel.
Wireless setup without CD
- The printer supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Use a router to connect the printer to a network.
- The method allows connecting the printer to the network without typing the password.
- Check if the router contains WPS Push button available.
- Find the Setup icon on the printer’s control panel and click on it.
- Choose the Wireless LAN setup icon and press OK.
- Wait until the blue Wi-Fi lamp flickers during the connection establishment.
- The light flickering indicates that the Canon Pixma E560 Setup printer detects the surrounding wireless networks. Long-press the WPS button on the access point.
- Press OK to start the connection process.