Have you recently bought a brand new Canon PIXMA TS series printer for your workshop? Probably you need some tips on its installation. Over the years canon printer setup and installation procedure remained unclear to the users. In this blog, we have categorized the installation procedure into two-phase just for the sake of your convenience.
So without wasting further seconds, let’s get started with the installation procedure. But before we precede further make sure your wireless router is working fine.
Phase 1: Setting up a printer with a Wi-Fi network
- First, plug your printing device to the power source.
- Now use the side arrows on the printer’s control panel to select the wifi icon
- The basic network information dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Select the LAN settings>Wireless LAN>Wireless LAN Setup>manual connect.
- Now your machine will initiate a search process to locate down the available network.
- Select the desired network you want to connect with your machine.
- The Enter passphrase windows will appear on your printer screen.
- You are supposed to enter the access key of this network.
Phase 2: Install the printer driver
- Open the Canon’s official website through your web browser.
- Click Set Up on the home page.
- The following windows will ask you to enter the product model number. Complete that requirement to proceed further.
- Click Download to get the installation package on your device.
- Click the downloaded file to launch the installation wizard.
- The Start setup screen will appear on your screen. Click the Start setup tab on this window.
- Follow the prompts until you reached the windows called check the connection method.
- To continue with the installation, click yes on this window.
- Now the Canon printer driver will get installed automatically
- Click Yes on the Print head alignment window
Get prompt assistance from Canon live chat on installation-related issues
After the successful completion of these steps, you will prompt to take the test print. Do not rush towards the start tab to conduct the test print. First, you need to make sure to load your printer with standard paper. Feel free to contact, Canon Printer customer care for installation-related problems.